Monday, October 21, 2013

First Post of 2013-2014

My first few weeks of school this year have been okay. My grades are very good and I am getting to my classes mostly on time. However, I do not like the new schedule which consists of us getting up earlier, and getting out of school later. Plus, the schedule is pretty confusing and each period is pretty much 2 periods, not including lunch. My goal by the end of this year is to acquire straight A's throughout this entire school year; however, if it was straight A+'s, then I will be super happy! Other than grades, my teachers are very nice and teach me everything that I need to know in order to succeed and do well on tests! I am loving this year so far and I believe that a lot of my friends feel the same way about their school years.

No comments:

Post a Comment