Friday, September 21, 2012

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alex Mayernik!!!!!!!!!


Alex Mayernik                                                                                                                                   9/21/12

Rogate Post

Alex Mayernik (ME!)

                Hi! I am Alex Mayernik and I am in 7th grade. I love 7th grade because you get to have more responsibility in getting to the right classes at the right time, and we get to meet more people. Plus, there is an amazing café where you get to have a lot more choices than we have ever had before (elementary school).Middle School is awesome and that is why I really enjoy 7th grade so far.

                I do really like learning about new things and one of them, to me, is business. When I had my first FBLA class yesterday, it seemed very interesting to me! I also like to learn math because it is very easy for me to understand.

I have a younger sister and an older one, along with my parents, and my amazing dog Chester!

Besides these topics, I really do want to be an NHL player when I grow up! I love hockey and playing this amazing sport makes me very happy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment