Monday, September 29, 2014

Passion Project Self-Evaluation
So far, my Passion Project has been going so well! I love my idea this time and really feel like I am going to learn so much about what I am passionate about. I have already outlined my project, like where I will write a certain amount of information. I can not wait to finish this project and present what I have learned to the class at the end of the semester. So far, I have found pictures of the different brands of hockey sticks, that I will soon give summaries about. For the next two or three Fridays, I will most likely be researching the different types of hockey stick. If I finish hockey early, then I will move on to lacrosse sticks, and then the history of how the hockey/lacrosse sticks came to be today.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to read that you're so happy with it! Any obstacles so far?

    ReplyDelete