Thursday, October 16, 2014

Passion Project #2 Update...

Honestly, I had not got as much done on the last two Passion Project days. I have been so caught up in all of the tests that we are having, that working on the Passion Project slipped my mind. I will definitely get a lot done this Friday to make up for the two days that I had failed in getting information. I am thinking of an obstacle that may occur that could really make me struggle with this project. I feel that I may want to do too much with it. For example, I feel that I need to do every single hockey stick in the market. I am thinking of limiting it to just the top of the line sticks (best ones). However, I feel that this project is still going to be a lot of fun while completing. I have to still look up info. on the various sticks for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment