Thursday, January 3, 2013

Alex Mayernik
Rogate 7
Period 8

Reflect:

        In 2012, I learned many things, whether it be about myself, the world, or about life. For exmaple, I learned that I worry about way to many things. These include grades, hockey, and getting things done on time. Plus, I learned how to stop stressing with certain things that I do. I learned that in the world, there are many bad people! There have been murdering after murdering in the world and this must stop in order for me to feel extra safe while living. I also learned that life is extremely unpredictable and that you should be prepared for things that you are certain won't happen.

Resolve:

  •  I want to be more consistant with my workouts.
  • I want to stop fighting with my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment